Thursday, June 19, 2008

Say Hello to Addie Jean



At 5:41am, Adelyn Jean Montgomery squeezed her way out of Mommy's tummy and came out into the world. She was 7lbs, 10oz and was 20.5 inches long. Once the doctors and nurses got her cleaned up and out from under the heat lamp, which she was not a fan of, she has been comfortably sleeping with whomever will hold her. That list has thus far included Mom and Dad, Grandma Katrina, Grandpa Alan (aka Beanpole), Aunt Lisa and Aunt Bethany. Addie, as we will call her, will be spending her first few days at the Kaiser hospital in Irvine, Room 365. Here are a few more pictures from the opening few hours of her precious little life.



5 comments:

Heidi Joe said...

Beautiful. Amazing. Precious. I have tears in my eyes... I love you guys so much! Can't wait to meet that little punkin' pie.

You guys did goooood. REEEEEEAAALLLL good. Eric, I can't believe you are a dad. Kara, you're my hero. What a champ.

Kisses and Hugs.
Auntie Joe

The Montgomerys said...

she cute.

Evelyn said...

Hi Eric, it's Evelyn your cousin Matt's wife. Addie is beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her! Congratulations to both of you.

phipps said...

she is absolutely amazing! kara, you look beautiful and i know you will be a wonderful mom. im so excited for both of you!! love you

Missie said...

She's a beautiful little girl. She's going to have such a sweet little face with those bright red lips and peaches and cream skin.

Enjoy her!!!! You did good. All my best, I can't wait to see you guys!

Miss.