Monday, March 23, 2009

Catching Up

We know that the photos of Addie have been few and far between over the past few months. However, we now have a computer set up that's much more accessible on a nightly basis. So, we will try and be more diligent about posting pictures. We'll also send out more photos from Kodak Gallery as well as video clips.


We finally found a pair of shoes that will stay on her feet.


Addie's Kitchen...made to order.


Hard at work in these tough economic times.


Move over Daddy...it's my turn with the remote control.


Mommy gave me a piece of her Ding Dong...and I loved it.


3 comments:

sweet_p07 said...

Oh how I miss her sweet face and teradactyl screech! Addie Jean, I hope you haven't forgotten Aunt Cisa! I'm coming soon :)

Chris Montgomery said...

Addie Jean, you are growing up way too fast! I miss you!

Laura said...

That little sideways things she does is like a jack-knifed semi on the 15 freeway. Except without the traffic back up :) Miss you guys much! By the way the word verification that I have to type in to poste this is tessnela. My theory is that these words are going to become the new Hollywood baby names. From Apple and Rain to tessnela...no caps either :) It's late, I need sleep obviously!!!