Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Quickly...before I run out of battery on my laptop.

Me with my first Halloween "loot" - two tootsie pops and a butterfinger...daddy helped me out with their consumption
I was more interested in how much of my lamb costume I could get into my mouth than the actual appearance of the costume itself.
Despite the fact that it was almost bedtime - I tolerated the costume, the mass quantities of pictures, and trick or treating quite well - although two houses proved enough and I was ready for a bottle and bed after that!
Although people keep saying that October is when Tucson "cools off" to a mere 70s daily - this year beats the odds. This lamb costume was NOT meant for 80+ degree weather!


And her first attempt at cereal at 4 months and 1 day old - NOT a fan!

1 comment:

sweet_p07 said...

Thank you! Aunt Cisa is now satisfied. What a cute little lamb :)