Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shameless Promotion


Not that we really need any reason to post a bunch of pictures of Addie, but life is pretty much status quo lately. The one story I can tell goes as follows...

With Kara staying home with Addie all day, the two of them have truly formed a strong bond that is awesome to see. Addie follows her all over the room and clearly seeks out her mother for comfort when she's tired or if she's upset about another worthless presidential debate.

Addie also has a habit of doing her best entertaining during the middle of the day, but tends to get a little cranky and moody later in the evening. Thus, I hear some of her better moments over the phone, but have not been able to experience many of them over the past few weeks.


Today, however, brought that light at the end of the tunnel that every parent needs from time to time. I got home a little early today and caught Addie in a very good mood. After hearing a story about her laughing earlier in the day, I tried to mimic that behavior...which was basically just spitting bubbles back at her. I think that brought about the first time where I actually made her laugh and giggle out loud. She looked like she was having so much fun and truly enjoying being with me.

As we both head into full time work again and leaving Addie at home with a nanny, we both fear that these moments will become few and further between. I guess that will just make them become that much more precious.





3 comments:

sweet_p07 said...

SSOOO Cute! I need to kiss those precious cheeks! Miss you all tons :(
LisaP

Unknown said...

she has changed so much! I can't wait to see all of you!

Missie said...

She is such a beautiful little girl. she is going to continue to be stunning with those eyes, lips and peachy skin! YUM!

Hope your doing well. Alot of big changes in a short period of time. hopefully we can see eachother at Thanksgiving or chirstmas!

Lots of Love!