Saturday, July 5, 2008

Two week birthday



I love my tongue - one of my favorite things in life thus far. I love to click it loudly when I am hungry and play with it while staying awake for hours at a time. The doctors told my parents that newborns sleep approximately 18 hours a day - boy did I have them fooled! I love to stay awake and be social between one and two hours after I eat - there is just too much to see and hear in this life! It does seem to cause some concern for mommy and daddy in the middle of the night - a lot of times I stare at them and they simply fall asleep sitting up!



My mommy and daddy keep telling me that I shouldn't worry so much about this thing called life - but I can't help it! This look is one of my favorite faces that I make - and this furrowed brow look reminds mommy of daddy, and boy do I keep looking more and more like him everyday!

2 comments:

sweet_p07 said...

don't worry Addie Jean, you have plenty of people to help you through this crazy thing called life :)No furrowed brows, it causes premature wrinkles!

Evelyn said...

Those are some great pictures. Those big eyes, and that little nose. Cutie pie.